Get your box of chocolate sticks ready! Pepero Day is approaching. Every November 11 in Korea, people give each other chocolate sticks. It's a commercial holiday begun by Lotte and is particularly celebrated among those with a sweet tooth. Get your box of Pepero at the Korean market or make your own at home! Warning: the following photos may cause drooling.
1. Ever wonder how a rainbow tastes like?
2. Whoever said, "A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down," never had a bite of these chocolate sticks. Sorry, Mary Poppins!
3. You know someone genuinely loves you when they make Pepero Cake for you.
4. Diabetes in fancy mode.
5. Packaged Pepero is awesome, but homemade chocolate sticks are even better!
6. Cake made of almond-flavored Pepero sticks topped off with pistachios. Drool. Eyegasm.
7. Sophisticatedly cute and neat. Perfect for the ladies prim and proper.
8. Mmmmm... Lettered Pepero sticks with pinches of rose petal chocolate shavings.
9. Cookies inspired by Yours Truly, Pepero.
10. Chocolate sticks gone nuts!
11. I want to cuddle with these guys.
12. Giant mama box of Pepero next to its baby.
13. Four hours at the gym to burn off. I still want it!
14. Rectangular biscuit sticks with a whole lotta crunch.
15. On a diet? Cuddle a Pepero pillow instead.
BONUS: Sugar-free Pepero. Everybody's favorite!
Tune in my YouTube channel this week for more on Pepero Day. Until then, happy responsible snacking! :)